White Rose Energy Symposium takes place on the 27th of October at the University of Sheffield.
Dr Grant Wilson is hosting this one day symposium, which includes a great line-up of speakers to present and discuss UK energy in a post-2050 scenario.
The day will focus on the long-term outlook of the UK’s energy system after 2050:
- Where will we get our energy from?
- How will we balance and manage demand?
- What policy would get us there?
- Jim Watson (UKERC),
- Jeff Hardy (OfGEM),
- Matthew Billson (University of Sheffield),
- Doug King (Doug King Consultancy),
- Philip Grünewald (University of Oxford),
- Colin MacBean (Scottish Government),
- Graham Cooley (ITM-Power),
- Jonathan Radcliffe (University of Birmingham)
- Grant Wilson (University of Sheffield).